]]>

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Satellite Radio 6: Travel In Time, Around the World, Commercial Free



I just got satellite radio & I must say its pretty intimidating. It’s like a blessing and a curse. There’s an infinite number of choices that range from Bollywood to anime scores with hosts from Snoop Dogg to David Bowie. I mean, what the hell can I say in a posting about the Golden Era of Hip-hop that DJ Premier, the host of his own show, hasn’t experienced? The beautiful thing about it is of course now everyday it's raining different music from around the world. I can finally get more of that German Schlager bumping!!!

Since I just started listening to it literally for about a week now, here are a few songs that I’ve really dug & that I could actually dig up (I guess you can say that I was in a pretty mellow mood).

[MP3] Shurik'n :: Le Samurai
[MP3] James Brown feat. Myra Barnes :: Message From the Soul Sisters
[MP3] Edgar Winter & White Trash :: Dying To Live
[MP3] Jermaine Jackson :: Castles of Sand
[MP3] Earl Klugh :: Living Inside Your Love
[MP3] Shirley Ellis :: Rubber Dolly (The Clapping Song)

With great power (of selection), comes great responsibility (see the video clip above…how can Dirk Nowitzki get pumped up listening to this?).

:: MISTA HIPPO ::
(ripping off Spiderman)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home